Staff Code of Conduct
Committee, the music team, and other people who work on behalf of the chorus must try to:
- Act in the best interests of the chorus.
- Lend a hand to help others.
- Work towards the chorus goals.
- Follow health and safety guidelines and our safeguarding policy for vulnerable people, reporting any breaches.
- Treat all members and the public with respect and equality.
- Take personal responsibility for getting things done, getting support when needed.
- Look for ways to improve their own role or the chorus.
- Make sure someone’s fully-prepared to deputise for their role when they’re not available, and let colleagues know who that is.
- Be on time to activities or tell other participants when to expect them.
- Get the right support to members who they see in need of help.
- Encourage others to get involved in giving feedback or in musical and organisational roles.
- Be open, friendly, and inclusive, and behave with integrity when dealing with others.