These are guidelines on how to use our visual identity. We aim to present a unified look that will help to give an impression of Bristol A Cappella as a professional but playful organisation.
To use these images, right-click and choose “Save image as…” or “Save picture as…”.
For vector versions, there is a link under each image to download the SVG file.
Before using our visual identity, check our usage requirements.
Our colours are taken from the logo, with a variant orange for borders.
rgb(100%, 50%, 40%)
rgb(90%, 40%, 20%)
rgb(100%, 90%, 30%)
rgb(40%, 70%, 40%)
rgb(50%, 70%, 90%)
rgb(60%, 50%, 70%)
rgb(100%, 90%, 80%)
Our main font is Nexa Slab, with Nexa Bold for titles and headings. The Publicity Coordinator can supply you with fonts if you need to produce documents for the chorus.
Headings and titles should be lowercase throughout (i.e., no capitalisation).
Headings, but not titles, are shown in BAC Blue.
We don't have a public image library at the moment, but if you need to use photos of the chorus or any smaller groups, please get in touch and we'll be able to make some available.
In general, you can use our visual identity for non-commercial purposes1) subject to the following rules2) . If you need to use the identity in a commercial context or for use outside these rules, drop us a line and we'll talk about granting a licence.
- Don’t imply an association that doesn’t exist; if we're working together on something, though, you can use our identity to promote it.
- Keep it clean; you shouldn't be putting our identity in the context of any illegal or offensive activities.
- Use our identity civilly; subject to fair dealing, don't use the Bristol A Cappella identity in ways that are damaging to our reputation or deceive people.
- No mashups; don't combine our identity with yours or others unless you have written permission.
- No use in names; don't use our identity in the name of your publication.
- No confusingly similar use; don't try to exert ownership of our identity or make your own approximation.
- No liability; we don't accept any liability arising from your use of our visual identity.